This Weekend

Dakota came down for the weekend and we all had a great visit with him.  Ernie had the day off on Friday and I was very greatful to him for driving to Ellensburg (2.5 hours away) to pick up Dakota for me. 

Friday night Dakota and I went by ourselves to dinner at one of the Mexican resturants in town to celebrate his 16th birthday (which was 3/28/11)!  It was fun with just the two of us and gave us a great chance to visit.

Saturday morning Dakota did a great job cleaning out my Van while the rest of us worked in the yard getting the garden going for the year and moving the strawberry bed.  Now everytime I climb into my car I think of Dakota because it looks so great!  The afternoon was spent at my Mom & Dad's playing cards and hanging out. 

Saturday night we watched "The Social Network", and while I liked the content of the movie and found it informational, I didn't like how it kept going back and forth in time.  That was confusing.

Sunday was a drive with Mom and me taking Dakota back to Ellensburg.  The visit was well worth the drive!!! 

Comments

  1. I just caught up on your last 5 posts. Great job on blogging. I'm lovin' it. Have a good Easter Weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Florida Trip

Fireworks on the 4th of July

Patrick's Graduation