Our Florida Trip
Ernie and I had a great trip to Florida in June. The visit was to see Ernie's Grandma, enjoy the beach and to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
I love to take pictures of all the wildlife and flowers so there is a lot of those. :)
Ernie with his sister, Kate. Plus Paul, her husband.
I love to take pictures of all the wildlife and flowers so there is a lot of those. :)
This was the smallest, cutest lizard that I have seen.
Ernie and his Grammie
At the beach!
We had a great dinner at a resturant named Mulligan's the night before we left to get my Ahi Tuna fix and celebrate our anniversary. It was great food and we had a wonderful time, other than I got eaten alive by bugs! We just loved the sign there.
On the plane in Orlando heading home.
On the plane coming into Portland. The three mountains are Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams, and Mt. Rainer. On the other side of the plane we went by Mt. Hood, it was so close that it looked like you could reach out and touch it. Next time I fly this route I will know what side of the plane to sit on!
Happy Anniversary, a little late! How fun to visit Florida again, looks great.
ReplyDelete