Picking up Dakota
Dakota, my 16 year old, wanted to go to Yellowstone with us. The only way that I knew I would be able to get him was on Sunday the 3rd of July. His Dad was out of town and my older son, Patrick, had to work; so I had to drive all the way to pick him up.
The drive is about a 4 - 4 1/2 hour drive. Luckly for me the pass that makes the trip a little shorter had just opened up on 6/23. The drive over to pick him up was a little crazy at the top of Chinook Pass because the fog was very thick and the amount of snow was amazing.
Once I got to Buckley I was able to spend a little time with Patrick before he went to work and then Dakota and I started back towards home.
Here are some pictures of the snow on top of the pass on the way home!
The drive is about a 4 - 4 1/2 hour drive. Luckly for me the pass that makes the trip a little shorter had just opened up on 6/23. The drive over to pick him up was a little crazy at the top of Chinook Pass because the fog was very thick and the amount of snow was amazing.
Once I got to Buckley I was able to spend a little time with Patrick before he went to work and then Dakota and I started back towards home.
Here are some pictures of the snow on top of the pass on the way home!
Comments
Post a Comment