Fireworks on the 4th of July
They did our fireworks from a new location this year in Hermiston. It was wonderful, they shot them off the top of the butte here and town, which made them way above our heads.
So I had to by a new camera this spring, so I took a bunch of pictures of the fireworks to try out the "fireworks" selection. Below are a few of the best.
Then of course we had to go home and William (8 years old) had some of his own to light.
So I had to by a new camera this spring, so I took a bunch of pictures of the fireworks to try out the "fireworks" selection. Below are a few of the best.
Then of course we had to go home and William (8 years old) had some of his own to light.
It was a fun night and I made it to bed at midnight. William asked if he could stay up until midnight 30, so after hearing that cute request I had to say yes. :)
Great pictures! We didn't do any ourselves or see any live, just wasn't up to fighting the crowds.
ReplyDelete