Patrick's Graduation
We all had a great time on our trip to Patrick's graduation!
Here we all are at dinner before the ceremony
Patrick during the ceremony
Pictures of the family from afterwards. Ernie and Vance aren't in any of these because they had to drive all the way back home so that Ernie could work the next day, therefor they left as soon as the graduation was over.
We stayed the night at a wonderful bed and breakfast called, Carbon Country's Shady Rest Bed & Breakfast. http://carboncountrysshadyrestbandb.net/
The room's were very nice and the breakfast was great! There was a huge garden tub in the room we stayed in that I wish that I was able to use, but alas there was no time. :(
Here is a picture of the outside of the bed & breakfast with my youngest William on the steps.
Here we all are at dinner before the ceremony
Patrick right before he put on his gown!
Patrick during the ceremony
Pictures of the family from afterwards. Ernie and Vance aren't in any of these because they had to drive all the way back home so that Ernie could work the next day, therefor they left as soon as the graduation was over.
We stayed the night at a wonderful bed and breakfast called, Carbon Country's Shady Rest Bed & Breakfast. http://carboncountrysshadyrestbandb.net/
The room's were very nice and the breakfast was great! There was a huge garden tub in the room we stayed in that I wish that I was able to use, but alas there was no time. :(
Here is a picture of the outside of the bed & breakfast with my youngest William on the steps.
Last but not least, the next day when I dropped my Mom back off at home, the little bunny that lives at her house was out, so I clicked a picture of it.
Wow the boys have grown so much!! Congrats to Patrick and I hope he loves WSU as so many do. =)
ReplyDelete